NAfME Members: Access the Digital Issue of March 2014 Music Educators Journal
Posted on Thursday, March 13, 2014
The March 2014 issue of Music Educators Journal (MEJ) is now available online. In it you’ll find Bennett Reimer’s final MEJ article and pieces on expressive performance, singing, reducing anxiety, improvisation, and composition with recorders.
As an NAfME member, you can also read the past century of issues of this publication, starting with the first 1914 Music Supervisors’ Journal.
In the March 2014 issue …
- Reflections on Music Educators Journal in Its Centennial Year
- Creating an Expressive Performance Mindset
- Musically Meaningful: The Interpersonal Goals of Performance
- Another Perspective: Every Child a Singer
- Reducing Apprehensions of Adolescent Singers in Choral Classrooms
- Movement Instruction to Facilitate Beat Competency in Instrumental Music
- “Play It Again, Billy, but This Time with More Mistakes”: Divergent Improvisation Activities for the Jazz Ensemble
- Composition and Recorders: A Motivating Experience
Roz Fehr, NAfME managing editor for news, March 12, 2014. © National Association for Music Education (NAfME.org)