U.S. Army All-American Marching Band
Welcome to the U.S. Army All-American Marching Band!
The U.S. Army All-American Bowl is the premier high school football game in the nation. Produced by All American Games, this Bowl features the nation’s top high school senior football players and marching musicians. A student selected as one of the 125 U.S. Army All-American Marching Band members will receive an all-expenses-paid trip to San Antonio, TX to march in the halftime performance of the All-American Bowl at the Alamodome.
The USAAAMB provides an experience that students will never forget, that teaches valuable 21st century skills like leadership, teamwork, and critical thinking.
Nominees of NAfME members that complete the application process will receive an official letter and certificate following the application deadline.
- 2013 Band Member Profiles
- Click here for complete listing of the 2013 USAAAMB nominees!
- Click here for 2013 Bowl Week photos, courtesy of the US Army Field Band. Photo credit: Mr. Jonathan Agee, and CSM Loran McClung
- 2013 USAAAMB Halftime Performance
Follow 2012 USAAAMB Mellophone player, Kelsey Ferneau through bowl week! (All videos courtesy of the U.S. Army. Visit youtube.com/user/goarmyvideos for more)
- Video Blog 1
- Video Blog 2
- Video Blog 3
- Video Blog 4
- 2012 USAAAMB Half Time Performance
- 2012 Band Member Profiles
- 2012 Instructional Staff
- 2012 Nominees
In Cooperation with: All American Games and Drum Corps International (DCI)
2014 Band Director: Nicholas Holland, Charleston Southern University